HUMAN RIGHTS PROTECTION
Everyone has a right to protection of their rights and freedoms. Human rights of the nationals of Kazakhstan, foreigners and stateless persons are guaranteed by the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Chapter I) and international treaties ratified by the Republic of Kazakhstan, including:
- International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
- Convention against Torture
- Convention relating to the Status of Refugees
The above-mentioned Conventions are mandatory for observation and enforcement by all State agencies in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
If you believe that your human rights have been violation and you want to restore the justice, we are ready to help you.
IN HUMAN RIGHTS PROTECTION, WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Appeal of decisions and actions of State agencies that resulted in violation of human rights;
- ПредставительствоRepresentation and protection of rights of natural persons before court and in other State agencies of the Republic of Kazakhstan including prosecutor’s office, internal affairs and justice agencies;
- Services of a professional licensed lawyer (barrister) in criminal, administrative and civil litigation;
- Compensation for moral and material damages;
- Appeal of actions of State agencies of the Republic of Kazakhstan in international tribunals: Committee of Human Rights, Committee against Torture, etc.